Terms and Conditions
Use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the web site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- This web site is owned and operated by Installers First, Camden House, Warwick Road, Kenilworth, CV8 1TH.
- The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this web site are owned by or licensed to Installers First. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this web site, except where expressly granted. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
- You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the web site shall not in any way constitute professional advice relevant to your specific requirements and that any advice or information you may receive through the web site is in no way a substitute for professional advice tailored to your specific needs.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Installers First against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the web site.
- Installers First is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this web site. Installers First cannot promise that the web site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. The web site is provided on an "as available" basis. Installers First will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the web site for any reason beyond our control.
- The web site may contain links to other web sites not owned or operated by us. Installers First makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in these web sites and any link to another web site shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the web site by Installers First. Links are provided for convenience only.
- Installers First does not endorse individual vendors, products or services. Therefore, any reference herein to any vendor, product or services by trade name, trademark, or manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement, recommendation or approval of Installers First.
- Registering with Installers First does not constitute endorsement and membership must not be used for commercial gain.
- Restricted Use of Website Content- Permission is granted to electronically copy or print portions of this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Installers First may change the web site or these terms and conditions at any time. If you use the web site after such changes you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and your use of this web site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2017 Installers First